Elle Ferguson from They All Hate Us.
I don’t know about you, but I love reading, following and hearing about different travel stories. Especially from my favourite bloggers, travellers and influencers.
If you were to have a look at who I follow on Instagram, I’m pretty sure I’m following more bloggers than I am my real friends. But, I mean who isn’t?
So because of this, I thought I would start Share the Wanderlust. A weekly column bringing you insider tips, experiences and adventures from some of my favourite bloggers, travellers and influencers.
And, boy do I have a goodie for the first post. None other than, Elle Ferguson herself! For those of you who have been living under a rock for the last several years, Elle is one half of the amazing blogging duo They All Hate Us.
Tash Sefton and Elle Ferguson (right) from They All Hate Us.
1. Where was the last place you travelled to and why?
Byron Bay as it’s my home away from home.
2. It seems like you’re a huge fan of Byron Bay. Any insider tips?
3. For a fashion blogger, packing for a trip away must be a nightmare. Do you have a staple outfit that is always a must when packing?
Regardless of where I go, I always take denim shorts.
4. You can only pack a 7kg carry on for you next trip. What’s in our bag?
Mine ALWAYS weighs more… In my carry on is my make up, denim shorts, hair curler and hand bag.
The Atlantic Byron Bay.
5. Most memorable travel memory to date?
Being in Byron with mum and sister.
6. Top 3 bucket list destinations?
The Maldives, Mexico and somewhere off the map.
W A T C H this space for more Share the Wanderlust features.